Compensation for damages caused by foreigners

INFOLINE: +420 777 180 708
Facebook Youtube

Compensation for damages caused by a foreigner can be quite complicated due to the language barrier. We know what to do! 1) Complete a record on the accident and procure the most detailed documentation possible. Only ring the police in cases when required to by law, but pay attention to green cards and information about the foreigner. 2) On the ČKP website you can get the contact details for the Czech partner of the guilty party's foreign insurance company. Report damages to us. If you can't find your partner, write to, and ČKP will take further steps for you free of charge. 3) Within three months of claiming damages you should get a payment in the same amount as if it was from a Czech insurance company.

Zpět na výpis novinek

Online training demos

Demo driver training