Fork-lift truck (FLT) training
A motorised truck is handling technology with its own actuation/drive:
- motorised truck steered using a steering wheel,
- manually operated motorised truck,
- platform motorised truck,
- order-picking motorised truck,
Work lifting platforms – lifting equipment:
- scissor lift,
- boom lift.
FLT training is performed by a certified commissioner of motorised truck operation and an inspector of lifting equipment.
Basic course (own technological equipment):
- CZK 700 per person or CZK 4,000 for a group, it includes re-examination of skills regarding technology but no practical teaching.
Repeat FLT training (re-examination) or group expansion:
- CZK 350 per person or CZK 3,000 for a group, it includes re-examination of skills regarding technology but no practical teaching.
A course for a group of at least 5 people at a practice centre:
- Basic course for 3 working days, including practical training: CZK 3,000 per person
- Repeat course (re-examination): CZK 350 per person